Sunday, March 24, 2019

Final Game Design Document

My Final GDD is here and ready to be watched/read/whatever the Hell.


I want to work more on the designs of the Mantis Alien and the Fish Alien. The backgrounds will be a big part, showing Earth, the different streets of Earth, grasslands, before changing to space and showing similar things on the other planets.

And for the image and image description I don't know here:

Image result for sayori hang in there
A character from Doki Doki Literature Club
One of my inspirations for the game.
Not everything is what it seems

2 comments:

  1. When I saw the Doki Doki picture on the class directory, I knew I had to comment. Out of all games out there, you picked that one... Its not terrible choice though.
    I think you were one of the first ones who decided to do interactive story and I'm really looking forward to it. It's also nice to know that you have started building it up on Twine. Its something I need to do as well, just somehow haven't gotten to it yet.
    I wonder though, will there be fire involved....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Darragh, I think you've a really cool idea for your game it's very different to the others which makes it stand out in a good way! This is a really good game design document it's obvious you put a good bit of effort and time into it as well as researching. It's really cool how the player starts off on planet Earth but then has the possibility of traveling into space. You've some pretty good sources of inspiration I'm a fan of the Telltale Games The Walking Dead. The gameplay in that game is very smooth and interactive maybe you could incorporate that into your own game? Anyway great GDD hope it all works out!

    ReplyDelete