Sunday, February 10, 2019

Annotated Bibliography









I made the mistake of picking 'Character Development' within Video Games and there are little to none Bibliographies. However, there are a few on Character Development within film and literature.




Kathleen McCaffrey (2008) Creating an Advisory Program Using Hollywood Film Clips to Promote Character Development, Middle School Journal, 40:2, 21-25, DOI: 10.1080/00940771.2008.11461668




This piece tells of all the important traits within Characters, and how to change them as well as why you should change them as the movie goes on.






Reel Character Education: A Cinematic Approach to Character Development

By William B. Russell III, Ph.D., Stewart Waters

This piece has a lesson plan on how to teach students to notice character traits and how they develop.

It focuses more on the teaching aspect on how to educate students, rather than define the actual importance of character development within film and literature.


Alright that's about all I could find for these honestly I picked a damn hard one. However, I will give my own personal examples of character development within Film and Literature.

In another blog post cause I don't think I'm meant to do that here.

No comments:

Post a Comment