Sunday, February 3, 2019

Multimedia Project Research

So, back on this again. It's been a while since my last post (and for good reason) but now I have a whole new idea.


The members of this project are as follows:

Me.

There we go. Every member listed.

I am going to be creating a choose-your-own-adventure story using Twine. It's a program that easily allows you to create how your story will go, and then add in code for things like designing or having text show up later.

In order to help myself use this application I joined the Discord associated with it, where I could ask people who have experience with this in real time and get answers rapidly.

My progress so far is going very well.

My Current Progress On My Story
So it is going very well. There are several different choose your own adventure stories, my immediate thought being the Goosebumps 'Give Yourself Goosebumps' series. Though in some cases, choose your own adventure stories are older than print, such as DnD and the like.

No comments:

Post a Comment