Thursday, November 29, 2018

Unity Free Tutorials

So, I finally get to talk about all of the Unity Tutorials. Well I know one thing for sure, and that's that I will be hearing "Hello there, I'm Jimmy Vegas" in my sleep.

I enjoyed the videos, they were helpful in almost every aspect, and I seem to do better when I have a set of instructions to follow. And also the huge amount of videos and other tutorials on Unity gives me hope that I will be able to actually complete this game.

I followed his tutorial on how to make a SuperMario Clone while editing and changing it to suit my needs and my game. It is a very good tutorial, in fact, most tutorials for Unity that can be found on Youtube are excellent.

However, one issue I have is that most of them are for Windows Unity, and also they have earlier versions of Unity, which can make it difficult to follow as we have only used the Mac versions and we have a different version to them.

Hello there, I'm Jimmy Vegas

No comments:

Post a Comment