Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Game Periodic Table

The idea of using a scientific word like 'atoms' when it comes to something like gaming is something that I find terribly strange. Unless there is a game to do with science, which to be fair there are a lot of them, I think a separate word should be used, such as 'building blocks' or something similar.

I think a game wearing a suit and tie would be a very interesting concept. Maybe it is a dating simulator where you have to pick the correct suit to win a date. Wow this got off topic fast.
Image result for suit and tie game
A game where you wear a suit and tie.
Hitman Absolution: 2014
The idea of how many different possibilities there are for players alone is something I think is interesting. And also I read the words 'College Assassination Game' and now intend to try and make that a thing on campus. Or at the very least a game of 'Humans Vs Zombies'. 

Resource management is always something I like to do in games, mostly organising my containers so that they contain only one specific kind of resource or it is at least in order.

Theme is probably the thing I am best at, and as a writer I think it's the most important part of a game. Take God Of War 2018 for example. The narrative within that game is absolutely essential. Without the background, without the growth of the characters, there's nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment