Saturday, October 27, 2018

Games GDD

I'm not going to lie simply seeing the Doc layout, even the non-advanced one, filled me with a sense of dread like no other. And also using a site called Dundoc is making me wonder if Dundalk hasn't filed a copyright claim at some point.

https://www.dundoc.com/project/4782

This took a while to do, and I'm glad I wrote something down about it earlier before starting this because I lost all knowledge of my own game the moment I opened the document.

Luckily I gained it back after downing four cups of coffee in order to do both this blog and the document.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Darragh, have to say after reading your other post I can see how this game has developed into what it is now, the concepts are great, I feel like this could be a real game in a shop with the right people backing you up, either way you game is defiantly looking great, keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Darragh! I liked reading your Dundoc it's very detailed and I can tell you put a lot of effort into it. I dreaded it too when I first saw the template it was like Latin to me. Your game sounds really cool I like how it's being played from the villain's perspective I think it'll be really interesting to play the bad guy for a change. I like how you included a back story to the character, great name by the way. The gameplay itself sounds simple and easy to follow which is great because I think everyone will be able to play it then. Can the character get different power ups and weapons or is there just one assigned item for each? Maybe a points system could be used to access new weapons and items. Your game sounds really cool and I'd definitely play it, best of luck with it!

    ReplyDelete